Kuch Gaane

This would be my audio blog wherein I will upload my rendition of some of my favourite songs that I keep humming all the time.

Monday, September 25, 2006

Tujhse Naraaz

This song is from the movie Masoom directed by Shekhar Kapoor. I love this movie and cry buckets every time I see it. My heart goes for the kiddo Jugal Hansraj's character. This is a beautiful song sung by Anup Goshal and music is by R D Burman. The lyrics by Gulzar are simplicity personified. The helplessness that father Naseer feels with respect to his son Jugal Hansraj is so beautifully depicted in the song that I have no words to explain it. Tujhse Naraaz remains one of my top favourites.


powered by ODEO

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its nice to hear you sing some of my fav songs, thanks. Yea i wanted to tell you abt ODEO, glad you switched already.

12:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting and for the comments in my blog. I have sung all the songs with karaoke tracks, you can find some karaoke tracks online if you google.

Or else check out these links..

http://www.taranaa.com
http://www.cooltoad.com
http://ww.smashits.com/music/cat29/karaoke.html

If you are looking for any specific song then do let me know, if i have the track i'll share the same.

12:34 PM  
Blogger Shobha said...

Hey....thanks for the instant comment. I'm all excited about audio blogging. I just hope that I get adequate time for it amidst my busy schedule. Thanks for those links. I will check them out. Do keep dropping by and leave behind critical comments. Thanks...

12:39 PM  
Blogger Jo said...

Hi Shobha, came here a lil bit late. But I am glad I did atleast now! :-) You got a nice voice, so please do keep singing and post more songs.

9:43 AM  
Blogger Santosh said...

Hi Shobha, it was really great to hear your voice. Your voice sounds good and it was also clear. Great Job, continue posting more songs

12:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know you had started this blog. You've got a lovely voice! And this is one my all time favourite songs... lyrics which just define depth.

Keep it up, looking forward to hearing more of you.

1:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yeah ...........
You got a nice voice, so please do keep singing and post more songs.
Thanks for those links. I will check them out.continue posting more songs..... carry on Posting
free software download

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home