Kuch Gaane

This would be my audio blog wherein I will upload my rendition of some of my favourite songs that I keep humming all the time.

Friday, September 22, 2006

O Saathi Re

I love this song from Omkara. Brilliant composition by Vishal Bharadwaj. I did not know that he is such a brilliant singer too. Singer, Composer, Writer, Director....This man is a powerhouse of talent. The song is a lilting melody which also has a haunting feel to it. I love the lyrics....they are simplicity personified as they dwell on a the main characters' simple moments of life. I don't have to add much about Shreya Goshal. She is as always brilliant. Please listen to the original song if you haven't. It's been a long time that I uploaded a song here. I just uploaded this one on a whim. Hope you guys like it.



Powered by Castpost

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shobha...this one is my current fav and you have sung this real nice. Pls sing the full version and upload, there seems to be some disturbance in the audio...do check that.

11:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home